PT. Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia
MASTER DATA ANALYST SAP
This position will primarily focus on Master Data Governance, Solutions Delivery, Performance Monitoring and Business Process improvement in Master Data Management through development and deployment of Company Master Data Standards and Protocols, Validation Rules, Scorecard, Business Exception Criteria and Administration procedure.
The role of Master Data Analyst aimed to ensure that CCAI business across Indonesia is supplied with excellent quality of data which is critical to ensure continuity of its business and to enable management & decision makers to rely and make strategic and tactical business decisions based on this high quality data.
In your capacity as the Master Data Analyst, you will be in charge for the following chores:
- Design and implement Master Data Standards & Protocols, Standard Operating Procedure, User Guide, Service Level Agreement, Validation Rules and Business Processes across CCAI Organization. Ensure that the documents are up to date at all time.
- Provide visibility on issues, opportunities and performance to business through establishment of standard business exception reports and scorecard.
- Identify Business requirement and develop Master Data plans and solutions that add the highest value to the business.
- Partner with other functional groups to ensure the education and the discipline of having quality master file data at all time.
- Ensure sound and continuous improvement in the area of Master Data processes, procedures, systems and tools which enable business to generate more revenue, reduce cost, or improve its services to customer.
- Work with functional department to perform comprehensive regular analysis and compliance audit where appropriate to address master data issues and ensure integrity of master data.
- Deliver solution to every escalated problem from Helpdesk as the 2nd level application support and develop procedure or process to prevent problems from re-occurring.
- In charge for such a pivotal role, ideally, the incumbent would demonstrate the following qualifications:
- S1 Degree from well known university in master data management, information management, industrial engineering or other related areas with preferably 3 years or greater experience in working with master data management, business support or business applications in an IT department environment
- Have an excellent work management skills in establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals, planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of
- resources, taking action to monitor processes, tasks or activities, and keeping track of delegated tasks and assignments.
- Having good interest in master data management and business process designing, ability to operate and analyze Core CCAI business applications (BASIS, ORACLE, SAP, DataStream, Lotus Notes and PC Based Applications)
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good organization and process orientation.
- Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and the ability to stimulate
- Ability to assimilate and apply in timely manner new job information, accurately check the processes and result of a task.
- Be reliable person, proactive, open, honest and co-operative and demonstrating excellent capability in dealing with difficult customer and under pressure situation.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (Not more than 200 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed